See For Yourself Why We’re Idaho’s Real Estate Savings Experts!
Why pay all your money to a realtor, when you can save thousands of dollars?
Sell your home yourself! By going the FSBO ("For Sale By Owner") route, you have all the advantages a real estate agent has...without needing to pay commissions!
Scroll below to see which plan is right for you -- Basic, Advanced or Realtor Assist. Then contact us to see how EASY it is to save thousands!
Selling your home? Keep the high commissions! Save thousands!
Don't fork out thousands to have a real estate agent sell your home! With Do It Yourself / FSBO real estate, you'll save thousands!
- Have a licensed real estate agent serve as your advisor!
- Keep the high commissions!
- Have your listing look like all the other listings on your local MLS.
- Pay a one-time low listing fee to list your home.
- We'll help with your paperwork!
It only takes a few minutes to get started! Read below to view our service levels, and order our services today!
Questions About "For Sale By Owner" Real Estate? We Have Answers!
Click on any of these links for answers:
- Can I save money and still have a good experience?
- What’s the catch?
- I lack expertise in real estate and contracts.
- I've never heard of flat fee realty.
- I have a friend who's a realtor.
- I've heard of another flat fee service from friends.
- It won't sell.
- It's too much hassle.
- It's too good to be true.
- DIY real estate (FSBO) is too time consuming.
Even better: Call us today at 208-386-2992!
FlatFeeIdaho.com Listing (6 months)• Sell direct (we're not a referral company; more info)
• Sell your property without paying commission
• National franchise websites
• Local office and agent websites
Listing on Local Realtor MLS (10 MLS photos)• Cancel listing at any time
• Forms, contracts & legal paperwork
• Listing and price changes
• You set the buyer agent commission
Massive Internet Exposure• National real estate search websites!
• Tons of other sites
Upgraded Listing Items (upon request)• Double-sided "For Sale" sign (details)
• Supra Electronic Lockbox (local IMLS area only; (details)
Local Real Estate Sites• ALL local real estate company and agent sites featuring MLS Search
• Examples: Keller-Williams, Prudential, Silvercreek, Group One, etc.
Basic Plan, PLUS:
FlatFeeIdaho.com Listing (1 year)
Listing on Local Realtor MLS (25 MLS photos)
Comparative Market Analysis• Available upon request
• Professional analysis giving the most weight to sold values
• Pricing your home correctly at the start is a key to getting the best price
Upgraded Listing Items (upon request)• Combo key lockbox (details)
|REALTOR ASSIST PLAN|
+ .5% of purchase price at closing
Basic plan PLUS Premium Plan PLUS:
FlatFeeIdaho.com Listing (Until sold; free renewal)
Listing on Local Realtor MLS (25 MLS photos)
Full Broker Support• All the following upon request:
Personalized Marketing• Initial CMA to determine accurate listing and probable selling price.
• Marketing suggestions.
• Follow-up and feedback from showings.
• Additional CMA if price adjustments are needed.
Negotiation• Review of received offers for any areas of concern, language issues, terms etc. Sending offers for electronic signatures (this line item is also included in our premium contract review service plan).
• Negotiation assistance, including estimated net sheets, updated market analysis and suggested counter offer.
• Review of buyer's qualification and lender follow-up.
Inspection/Contingency• Inspection follow-up and addenda response.
Closing Assistance• Ongoing status checks to uncover any potential problems or issues.
• Closing coordination with appraisal, title and escrow companies for timely closing.
• Review of closing documents to ensure compliance with accepted contract.
• Click here for more details!
All the service without all of the cost!
Marketing Phase: This is the most important phase of the entire process. Setting the right price, staging the property and making it easy to for agents show are all crucial to ensuring your home is sold quickly and at a terrific price.
Negotiation Phase: Based on the success of the Marketing Phase, you'll get an offer on your home. At this point, you'll need to negotiate the price and terms of the offer, which will be signed by all parties and eventually become a pending contract.
Inspection/Contingency Phase: Once the contract is signed, the inspection period begins (normally 7-10 days). Because many deals fall apart during this period, it needs to be handled delicately. This is because the buyer has the unrestricted right to back out of the contract for almost whatever reason they want. They will hire an inspector to see if there are any issues with the property. Keep in mind: it is the inspector’s job to find the bad things about your property, not the good things. Most of the time, the inspector submits a 15-page report of needed repairs.
Closing Phase: The work is mostly done. At this point, the title company has your contract. They gather needed information to finalize the actual closing, where ownership is transferred to the buyer. They will also generate the HUD-1 (closing statement of fees), issue title insurance and gather more information from you and the buyers to set the closing time.
Compare Our Services
As Idaho's Real Estate Savings Experts, we're confident that when you compare our services with those of your typical referral service, there's no question as to who can help sell your home faster, and save you more money!
Others: "Give me your money, and we'll put you on the MLS"
Lowe's: We partner with you, forming a "home selling" team. We do all those things that require a license, but at a greatly reduced fee.
Others: Typically take your money and refer you to a broker in your area.
Lowe's: You work directly with a licensed Idaho broker, not a referral company, to list your home in your local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and REALTOR.com®.
Others: You have no idea if there will be hidden fees until you talk with that broker.
Lowe's: Our fees are right up front and are typically better than referral company fees.
MLS Photos on the MLS & Realtor.com®
Others: Some photos.
Lowe's: 10-25 photos.
Others: Middle man.
Lowe's: You deal directly with the broker who is listing your home.
Knowledge of Idaho
Others: Headquartered out-of-state.
Lowe's: Life-long residents of Idaho.
Staff members licensed in Idaho?
Others: If they're headquartered out of state, probably not.
Others: Inconsistent or Non-Existent
Lowe's: Check Out Our Risk Free Guarantee!
Roger Lowe is Idaho's ONLY "For Sale By Owner" (FSBO) Advisor!
A licensed Broker / REALTOR®, Roger specializes in saving clients' money in the sale of their property. He also works with buyer clients, treating them the way he likes to be treated.
Roger has been a full-time REALTOR® since 1994. He provides full-service REALTOR® services throughout the Treasure Valley and offers MLS entry-only programs throughout most of Idaho. His knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information and related services including mortgage, insurance and inspection information is extensive. Roger is a customer-driven REALTOR® dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service.
An Idaho native, Roger truly loves this area. He was raised on a farm in the Kuna area and graduated from Ricks College in Rexburg. He and his wife raised their five children in the Kuna area. With a long history of activity in church and school activities, Roger served for many years on the Kuna Joint School District #3 Board of Trustees.
When not helping folks with their real estate needs, Roger enjoys spending time with his wife, trying new restaurants and playing with his grandchildren.
Designations & Certifications
- REALTOR® Certification
- National Association of REALTORS® e-PRO®: Dedicated to making the most of today's technology to help with your real estate needs.
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute: An increased knowledge and skills in a broad array of technical subjects and the fundamentals of real estate.
- National Association of REALTORS® Green Designation: Extensive knowledge about energy efficiency and sustainability issues as they relate to real estate.
- National Association of REALTORS® SFR® Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification: Knows how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities.
Adam Lowe is a licensed real estate agent. Adam was born and raised in the Treasure Valley. He now lives in Meridian, ID where he and his wife are raising their two boys.
Adam spent eight years as an Ada County Sheriff's Office Deputy Sheriff, which added to his knowledge of the area and concerns facing it's communities. He has lived in the Boise metro area his entire life and has over six years' real estate experience.
Through his experience in real estate, as well as the Sheriff's Office, Adam has become an expert negotiator. Whether you are cashing out equity in your home through selling, or you are buying a new home, it should be an exciting, empowering experience. Too often, however these transactions become hectic and stressful. Adam uses his experience and expertise to avoid possible future problems. He listens to your concerns, goals and dreams, and always focuses on early, clear and constant communication which ensures you a positive experience.
Check Out Our Risk-Free Guarantee!
- Purchase any of our listing service packages.
- If at any point you decide selling "flat fee" is not for you, we will match you with an experienced local full fee agent (You must allow us to contact the agent first).
- Once your property has sold and closed through the agent we have matched you with, simply send us a copy of the HUD closing statement provided by the escrow company, and you will be refunded 100% of the money you paid for your listing package.
Why Direct MLS Sales is Your Best Option
For years, when selling your home, you've usually had two options:
1. "For Sale By Owner":
Pro: You don't pay a 3% buyer agent commission, saving you thousands or dollars.
- You do all the work (which can be confusing and intimidating).
- Because you aren't a licensed broker, you property can't be listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), thus significantly decreasing the marketability of your property (homes listed on the MLS average net proceeds of 7% higher than homes sold for sale by owner).
2. Hire a realtor to do most of the work.
- You don't have to work as much.
- Your home is effectively marketed on the MLS.
Con: You pay for that work -- a 6% commission upon the sale of your home. 3% goes to the agent listing the home, and 3% goes to the agent that brings the buyer. That's a lot of money you could be saving.
Meet a Better Option to Sell Your Home!
Today, you can enjoy the best of both worlds!
3. Use our Flat Fee services!
- You still sell it yourself (saving you thousands of dollars). You keep the high commissions!
- By working with us, your property is listed on the MLS (your listing will look like all the other listings on your local MLS). This gives all real estate agents that subscribe to the service in the area instant access to the property information AND massive internet exposure. Both services combined account for 95% of all home buyers.
- Even better: You pay a one-time low listing fee to list your home. If an agent brings you a buyer, you pay that agent a commission (normally 3%; you may offer less than 3%, but if so, you risk agents avoiding your home). The bottom line: You save more money.
As Idaho's Real Estate Savings Experts, we're confident our Flat Fee MLS listing program can help you with the most extensive home selling resources. It also offers other unlimited access to important real estate data and information, which has historically been available only through licensed real estate agents and realtors.
Flat Fee FAQs
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
What is the Multiple Listing Service (also known as the "MLS")?
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is the National Association of Realtors (NAR) computerized list of homes currently for sale. This is an exclusive tool, only available to the 700,000 members of the NAR. The MLS is the primary tool used by Realtors to find homes for their buyers, and for most Realtors and buyers, it is the only tool they need to find the right home for them. Realtors search the MLS daily to find potential matches for their buyers, thus when new listings are entered, they are immediately evaluated by thousands of Realtors with prospective buyers, making your house rapidly popular.
MLS provides the biggest marketing advantage in selling homes. Listing your home on the MLS is crucial if you are serious about selling!
This kind of exposure to buyers is not available anywhere else. You maximize your chances of selling your property more quickly and at a better price when it is listed in the MLS. When your property is in the MLS your property receives the broad coverage of a large number of realty offices that have access via computer to your home's availability, price and features.
Being listed on the Realtors MLS enables you to take advantage of the power of thousands of Realtors in your area. That means more exposure for you!
Do all realtors use the same MLS service?
That depends. All participating MLS realtors belong to their local association of realtors. In Idaho, these include:
• Coeur d'Alene MLS
• Intermountain (Southwest Idaho) MLS
• Snake River (Blackfoot/Idaho Falls/Upper Valley) MLS
• Pocatello MLS
How long is the MLS listing period?
Listing term varies per listing program, but can be up to 12 months.
How do I make changes to my listing?
You may make multiple changes to your listing by contacting us.
Will my listing look the same as a full listing commission to a traditional agent?
Yes. Your listing will look like all the other listings on your local MLS.
Is it true that realtors using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) sell the most houses, and that they usually sell for a higher price?
Yes and yes. According to the National Association of Realtors, approximately 80% of all U.S. homes are sold through realtors using the MLS. Also, homes listed on the MLS average net proceeds of 7% higher than homes sold for sale by owner.
The MLS will give you maximum exposure -- the key to a successful transaction. There is no other effective way to sell your property and be successful.
What is the MLS listing process?
1. Pick a listing plan, or you may us direct at 208-386-2992.
2. After you submit payment, you will then be directed to the listing steps.
3. You will download the forms, fill out and either scan and email them back to email@example.com or fax to 208-468-3211.
4. Your sign and lockbox will be shipped to you within 24-48 business hours.
5. Once we have received all your faxed documents and photos, we will have your home listed within 24-48 business hours.
6. Please email photos in jpg format to firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Photos must be .jpg. We will put them in a logical order, but if you want them in a specific order, name each photo something like: 1front, 2kitchen, 3livingroom and so on.
7. Once we have your home listed, we will email you a copy of your listing. NOTE: Our company is a direct lister and broker -- not a referral company like many "For Sale By Owner" websites.
MLS Only Advantages
How much money can I save by using the MLS option?
If I find my own buyer, will I still have to pay a selling commission?
No. You still maintain the right to sell your home on your own. If you find your own buyer, you will not be obligated to pay a commission on the sale.
3rd Party Referral Sites
What is a 3rd party referral site, and why you would NOT want to do business with one of these companies?
These are companies that collect money (many times illegally), take a cut and refer you to a broker in your state. The main problem for you, as a customer, is that you do not get to ask questions or interview the broker before you pay. These referral companies are not interested in finding the best broker to serve you; they are ONLY interested in finding the cheapest broker to maximize their profit! They constantly search for different brokers that work cheap. In fact, they have an open bidding process to find the cheapest brokers and often the worst brokers to work with. The brokers they refer you to often provide terrible customer service. Because they work so cheap, they will try to up-sell you on many vital services.
Many of these 3rd party referral sites are under investigation by various state departments of real estate and real estate commissions.
How do you know you are dealing with one of these 3rd party referral sites?
It's simple: Always call a company before you list. Research your listing broker. When you call, simply ask, "Are you my listing broker, or will you be referring me out to some other broker?" Known referral sites are: forsalebyowner.com, owners.com, mlsmyhome.com & others. The BBB has, in fact, revoked some of their certifications due to terrible customer service.
Legitimate Idaho real estate companies are required by the Idaho Real Estate Commission to display the listing brokerage on their website. It is important that you know who your listing broker will be before paying.
We are NOT a 3rd party referral site! Your listing brokerage is Lowes Flat Fee Realty. Your listing broker is Roger Lowe DB#20447 (since 2005).
Listing on the Internet
Will my property be listed on the internet?
Will my listing appear on the websites of other local real estate companies?
Broker networking is where brokers give each other permission to share their listings on each other's websites. Your listing will be displayed on other local real estate company active listings personal websites. Thus, a buyer working with another real estate company who does a search will have your listing in the database.
Showing Your Home
Will realtors show my home, even though I went Flat Fee Listing instead of paying a high commission?
Yes. There is no way to tell how much you paid to get on the MLS. Regardless of who you listed with, or what you paid, your listing will look no different from any other listing in form and style.
Will realtors contact you or me for a showing?
Realtors will call you before showing or previewing your home.
Must I have a lockbox?
No, but realtors depend on quick access. Because they show many homes within a very short period of time, access to your home may make a difference. We strongly recommend a realtor lockbox.
How do I get started?
Double-Sided For Sale Sign
Included in all plans.
We ship the sign; you are responsible for installation.
Stands/frames are available at home improvement stores.
Post sign available for $40 (local area only).
$40 with Basic Plan.
Free with Premium and Realtor Assist Plans.
Supra Electronic Lockbox
$200 ($100 Rental with $100 Deposit).
How To Sell Your Home...In Any Market!
One of the first questions people ask us before listing a home, "Are homes selling in this market?"
Yes! There are three keys you need to know:
Price it Right
By far, the biggest mistakes people make in selling their home involves overpricing it and not doing price reductions often enough.
However, people's motivations are different when selling a home. Some people need to sell quickly, while others put their home on the market. If they can get the "price they want", then they will sell.
You need to know your motivation first, because people who need to sell quickly, need to make price adjustments more quickly and/or start out with a more aggressive price than a non-motivated seller.
When we consult with clients about selling their home, we get into this in more detail, after doing a market analysis and devising a strategy with our clients.
Stage It Right
Believe it or not, most people do not present their home in the best possible manner. This is good, because they're your competition!
That's why it's vitally important that you get your home ready to sell and deliver the best presentation possible. Homes that are staged well and priced right tend to sell first and get top dollar.
There are a lot of things you can do, with little or no money, to help sell your home. Once we see the photos of your home, we can give you our honest opinion on what needs to be done, if anything.
Remember: Your home is not the only home on the market. People like to buy homes that are "move-in ready."
Do Not List With a 6% Agent!
The MLS is the MLS. There is only one in your area.
A good listing agent explains these two facts to their clients, understands contracts and has done a lot of deals to understand the pitfalls. Other than these 3 things, there really is nothing else a listing agent can do.
So, why would you pay 6% to get these services, when you can get the same service at a fraction of the cost?
Going back to #1 ("Price It Right"), if you can get the same service at a lower cost, this enables you to lower your price and net the same money when your home sells. Research has shown that listing your home on the MLS for a lower fee is better than listing your home on the MLS for a higher fee.